Published: 01st August 2011
Individual classes available in any the following Patchwork & Quilting Techniques. Or why not sign up for a course of classes covering all the techniques required to complete a "Sampler Quilt"?
- Basic hand-stitching techniques using templates.
- Strip-piecing - quick methods of rotary cutting and machine-stitched blocks.
- Log-Cabin - a traditional block which suits both hand and machine stitching.
- 1/2 square triangles (templates and hand-stitching or rotary cutting and machine stitching)
- Hand-applique - a traditional hand-stitched flower-motif block.
- Putting the blocks together.
- Adding sashing and borders.
- Layering the 'quilt sandwich' (top, wadding, backing).
- Quilting through the layers (machine or hand techniques).
- Binding the quilt.
Please email Ester at email@example.com for more information.
Class / Workshop supplied by Groundworks Studios