Published: 10th January 2011
Draft 8 week Workshop in Ceramics for Beginners
1. Introduction to Clay and Process
2. Simple pinch pots and coil building techniques.
3. Slab Building and Coil Building
4. Throwing on the wheel demonstration and workshop
5. Slabs of clay and hump moulds
6. Simple print and clay demonstration.
7. Evaluation of work so far and introduction to glaze and glazing. Introduction to simulation.
8. Simulation project. Copying existing form in clay. Scale.
9. Coil building and slab building vessels
10. Throwing on the wheel advancement.
11. Completion and evaluation.
Class / Workshop supplied by Groundworks Studios